Friday, April 6, 2012

Aura by Thomas Bergersen

EPIC MUSIC IS EPIC.



I've had this stuck in my head for days. The end gives me the same feel as the Color the Sky song by Two Steps from Hell. God, I freaking love symphonic/choral music like this. Best song genre. Ever.

*Opens up iTunes to check her Honor & Glory playlist*

I think my favorite bands/artists in this genre are:
  • Two Steps From Hell
  • Nightwish
  • Epic Score
  • Thomas Bergerson
  • Immediate Music
  • Bear McCreary
  • Steve Jablonsky
  • Audiomachine
  • John Powel
  • Jan Morgenstern
  • Craig Armstrong
  • Jesper Kyd
  • Geoff Zanelli
  • Hans Zimmer
  • Jeremy Soule
  • UNKLE
  • Keiki Kobayashi
  • Cornerstone Cues
  • Mark Petrie
  • Zack Hemsey
  • Killer Tracks
  • Omnia
  • Loreena McKennitt
The last two aren't really quite the same genre as the rest, and don't use whole orchestras, but their vocals and instruments as just as harmonius and amazing.

No comments:

Post a Comment